destination friday: absolute sanctuary in thailand



We haven't had a Destination Friday in a while,
and so here is a lovely one for you.

Absolute Sanctuary is a wellness resort in Koh Samui, Thailand.




The perfect place for a little cleansing and rejuvenating of mind and body.
Spa, yoga centre and healthy fare.

Think my time would be spent right here :)




(the color - look at that luscious color!)




ahh, the spaaaa.. how I love that word.







find a sliver of namaste...






the Love Kitchen menu is tantalizing.. and healthy!








Afternoon naps are a holiday must...
how wonderful are these rooms? 







I love white bedding - it always feels crisp and cool,
here it provides great balance to all the color.







Think leaving the computer behind may stretch you a bit thin?
If you must :)







I can feel my muscles relaxing...
hard to leave this one, isn't it?!
imagine a whole week...

It's been crazy here for work, 
spring is on the way and everyone is beginning to get that
"let's freshen up the house" itch..

Here's hoping we all find some moments like these this weekend...
although they definitely won't be beside an gorgeous infinity pool,
immersed in the warm sea air ... sigh :)




**just a quick note - next week I will be over at Project Gadabout,
the fabulous Poppy has done a series of posts about her fellow bloggers 
and generously invited me to take part - pop over if you like! 





Since Poppy's blog always makes me feel like
 throwing on some red lips and dashing down to the beach in a convertible,
 I am going to have Palm Beach Week on the blog :)






Eye candy galore! You're going to love it - x ***

No comments:

Post a Comment