spring fever: steel windows


I hope you'll indulge me a few posts about spring, because I've got the fever :) Anyone else dying to get outside and clean all the windows? Something about spring and getting the maximum sunshine into this house...
This has led to a "rooms with a view" board on pinterest, with swoon-worthy shots like this...






It may skew toward steel windows, lol. I love them. As in, if I ever win the lottery I will be immediately ripping out every single builders-grade monstrosity we have here! How about steel windows as an interior wall? Genius, right? Are any of you lucky enough to have an expanse of these beauties in your space? x am


oh, and yes - be sure to come by tomorrow - there's an etsy shop Id' really like to introduce you to, and the lovely woman who crafts up this fab jewelry has decided to donate a bracelet to the blog for a giveaway! Woohoo! See you tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment